Followers

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Have you every heard "you are what you eat"?
Probably more than once in your life I would guess.
The world agriculture and food animal industry have changed the quality of our food, and we have to fill in the missing pieces in order to survive and thrive.
So let me ask you this, would the same rule apply to animals and plant life?
It is interesting that we often forget some of the basic rules of life apply to "all" living things. For so many years now we have been wreaking havoc on our food supply by cutting corners on our agriculture methods in an effort to create food more cheaply and quicker.
So what do plants "eat"?
Plants basically utilize light, minerals and water to create a strong and healthy organism that when we ingest it, we derive all the benefits from that plant.
Medicinal properties, enzymes, proteins, vitamins, minerals, glucose, fibre, just to name a few benefits provided to us from our plant life.
But....what if we didn't feed our plants properly, could we expect all those above benefits still? Unfortunately not.
And modern agriculture methods have been strip mining our soils and poisoning our food for so long now that it is impossible.
The same goes for the animals in our food chain, how are they raised, what are they fed, do they exercise, are they sick? We know the answer to these questions unless we have our head buried in the sand for sometime now, but what is the impact on world health when our food supply is not able to adequately supply the building blocks for human health?
I don't supplement simply because I think its trendy, I supplement my diet because I know it is necessary.
Supplementation is used to support a healthy diet, not to replace it.
Make sure to think carefully of the present state of your health and perhaps look at how sensible nutritional supplementation would support your health goals.
Thankfully 17 years ago I was introduced to Sunrider foods.  I know how a change in my diet by adding Sunrider food made such an improvement in my health & my life.  Best decision I ever made!
Image may contain: food

No comments:

Post a Comment